The Generac 30 Amp Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch Power Center for Generators up to 7.5 kW enables you to feed generator power to not only your home but also to other buildings in your property like a barn, workshop, or garage. This transfer switch gives you the convenience of the service entry equipment and the manual transfer equipment in one cabinet saving you space and the headache of extra wiring. The Generac 30 Amp Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch allows utility or generator power to come through it first, then distributes it elsewhere and enables you to transfer your entire power load to generator power and manually turn off selected loads as needed.
- Enclosure is made of aluminum, built to NEMA 3R specifications and mounts on the outside of house or building next to a utility meter
- A 200 amp utility main breaker mechanically interlocked to prevent both mains to be on at the same time
- Includes a double pole 30 amp generator main and 12 extra spaces to support more branch circuit breakers or AC disconnects
- Compatible with 7,500 watt, single-phase generators
- Compatible with GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E generators (XP units require a switch neutral kit)
- 30 Amp Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch Power Center - 6382
- Hardware Kit