Generac's EZ Switch is an automatic transfer switch and distributed load center that backs up selected circuits for essential circuit coverage. Pre-wired for the easiest and least expensive installation on the market, they are an excellent value when whole house coverage is unnecessary.Offering more options than any other manufacturer, to ensure the greatest amount of customization, and in house manufacturing, to ensure seamless integration, there is a Generac transfer switch perfect for essential circuit coverage, load shedding or complete whole house systems.
- 14-circuit load center.
- 30 ft. pre-wired conduit connects transfer switch to external box
- 2 ft. pre-wired conduit for moving circuits from the main panel to the transfer switch
- Pre-wired external connection box with weatherproof conduit for generator connections
- Electrically operated, mechanically-held contacts for fast, positive connections
- Rated for all classes of load, 100% equipment rated, both inductive and resistive
- 2 pole, 250 VAC contactors
- 160 millisecond transfer time
- Dual coil design
- Electrostatic ally applied and baked powder paint