Generac Automatic Transfer Switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller. This 200 Amp service rated automatic transfer switch with an integrated 8 Circuit Load Center can be used for outbuilding applications or installations requiring feeder upgrades. This unit provides the ability to power 4-double pole branch circuits while providing 200 Amp pass-through capabilities. Through the use of Digital Power Management technology, these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC contolled) loads with no additional hardware.
- 200-Amp 120/240 volt single phase smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Integrated 8 circuit load center accepts 1-Inch standard, GFCI, AFCI, or tandem circuit breakers from Siemens, Murray, Eaton and Square D for the most flexible and cost effective install.
- Utilizing tandem breakers, the load center can be equipped to support up to 16 individual circuits.
- The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands
- Can be used in tandem with Generac’s Smart Management Modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power management options available
- Smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- 5-year limited warranty
- Replacement for RTSW200A3F